Sattva Vinyasa Prana Yoga Weekend Retreat
With Dani McGuire(Vani)
October 27 - 29, 2017
Join us on an inward journey into the foundation of classical Raja Yoga and Sattva Vinyasa. Enjoy daily morning meditation and Sattva Vinyasa classes and afternoon discussion of the yoga sutras. Enjoy your retreat with personal time to hike, journal, and share together.
Putting knowledge into embodiment as an inward journey into the foundation of classical Hatha Yoga. Enjoy sattvic meals, daily morning meditation and sattva vinyasa classes as well as Daily Raja Yoga Program and Sutra Study time.
Upon successful completion of this module students will be able to:
• Explain how the 4 chapters of the sutras relate to the 4 aims of life
• Understand the afflicting thoughts of the mind and have useful tools for mindfulness.
• Define and explain the purpose of Sadhana
• Define The 5 vrittis and kleshas and how they relate to each other.
• Describe the states of the mind and the four levels of the mind.
• Understand Right Relationship (Yama) and how this relates to us as yoga therapists with both our peers and students.
• Describe the inner and outer workings of the yamas and niyamas, and their effects.
• Describe Karma and Dharma, the power of attention and the fire of self-study.
If you wish to register for the complete program including the Sattva Rejuvenation, please click here.
About the Leader
Dani McGuire(aka Vani) has practiced yoga since 1995. She speaks many languages of yoga fluently, to meet students where they are. Having studied Classical Yoga, Tantra, and Ayurveda, her teaching is an alchemy of eastern philosophy and modern living. As a practicioner of the Ashtanga and Prana Vinyasa methods for 2 decades and viewing them […]Learn more about Dani McGuire(Vani)